Friday, November 14, 2008

International Exhibition Center Convention Rentals

I-X Convention Center RentalsThis month Rentacomputer.com is featuring the International Exposition Center, also known as the I-X Center, which is located in Cleveland Ohio. The I-X Center is one of the largest convention and exhibition centers in the country featuring over 1 million square feet of exhibit space and a 800,000 square foot exhibit hall. The IX Center is also located adjacent the the Cleveland Hopkins International Airport making it a very popular destination due to the ease of delivery and access.

With the I-X Center seeing over 2 million visitors a year, it has become one of the most popular for our tech travel agents and their equipment rentals. With the ability to accommodate multiple events simultaneously, the I-X Center boasts a variety of different public events, banquets, trade shows, and conventions. If you are interested in more information about the I-X Center and our equipment, see our I-X Center Computer and Audio Visual Rentals page.

No comments: