Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Advice for Projector Rentals

Projector RentalsProjectors range from around 1000 to 5000 lumens in brightness. The higher the lumen the brighter the projector.

When Renting a Projector, match the brightness of the projector to your audience and room size. Large rooms and audiences require higher bulb strength brightness.

Another thing to consider is portability of the projector. Lower lumen units are the most portable. As a general rule, as you increase bulb strength brightness, the less portable it becomes. High lumen projectors are larger and weigh more than low lumen projectors. Visit Rentacomputer.com for more information on choosing the right projector rental for your corporate event!

Call 1-800-736-8772 or check out our website to get a Projector Rental Quote Request today!

4 comments:

Plasma TElevision Center said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here.
I also have a web site & blog about Plasma Television so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work!

Richard K said...

Hi, your blog is fantastic! Well done!

I have a travel accessory site/blog. It pretty much covers travel accessory related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Plasma TV Center said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a plasma price television
site/blog. It pretty much covers plasma price television
related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

natan05 said...

I think it is time for me to start my own blog. I have been doing a lot of research on how people on using and setting up blogs in blogger. I really enjoyed looking at your work.

Thanks again,
orlando projector rental