Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Computer Panic #1 Forgot to plug it in

Tech Rental Travel Agent

With so many things to plug in, I panicked when the computer didn't boot. I plugged in everything but the power cord. And that was the start of the presentation. I had a Computer Panic Attack!!!


A Computer Panic Attack can happen to anyone, anytime. The solution is a Technology Travel Agent (TTA)! A TTA will book your national and international computer rentals for trade shows, conventions, conferences, computer training, and more, the same ways a travel agent does.


Having a Computer Panic Attack or want to prevent a future one? Try Rentacomputer.com! Line up your Tech Travel Agent and let them take care of your technology rentals needs, today!

3 comments:

Kris said...

Thanks, you really have some interesting stuff on your site. keep at it.



blog hosting

Admin said...

Great blog, keep up the good work. Glad to see sites like this.

Here is another good site I said I would pass along.
Las Vegas Vacations
Thanks

Websmartads.com said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##KEYWORD## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## errors and related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)